IOG is a Net Zero UK gas and infrastructure operator focused on high return projects.
This social policy reflects our values and objectives both internally and externally. We believe our people are very valuable assets and supporting their development is an important part of our success. We also believe that everyone at IOG has a responsibility to act in the interests of the society in which we operate.
In keeping with our corporate values, we expect all IOG personnel to uphold our social commitments:
- Act with the highest ethical standards at all times and hold each other to these standards
- Foster an open, inclusive and equal opportunity culture
- Respect our diversity as people
- Promote an ethos of constructive collaboration, effective communication and knowledge sharing
- Promote critical thinking and a problem-solving mindset to overcome challenges and capitalise on opportunities
- Take a dynamic and agile approach to our decisions and activities, and consider their external impacts
- Help our colleagues to further their professional ambitions by contributing to our shared progress, supported by training and development where appropriate
- Listen to our colleagues and support their wellbeing as far as possible
- Look for opportunities to positively impact communities around us
IOG considers these commitments to be integral to our identity and essential to our shared progress.